Terms & Conditions
These Term & Condition(hereinafter, referred to as “Agreement”) govern the relationship betweenGetthiss Apps Sdn Bhd (hereinafter, referred to as the “GETTHISS”) andapplicant, who applies for marketplace programme under Getthiss Global Limitedof the GETTHISS’ advertising posting point. This Agreement is an authentic andlegally binding document. If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by theprovisions contained hereunder, he/she/it shall become a marketplace onpurchase of GETTHISS’ advertising posting point as per minimum marketplacerequirement as laid down in Policies & Procedures. GETTHISS’ reserves theright to modify and amend this Agreement or any part hereof from time to timeat its sole discretion. All such changes and modifications will be informed toall marketplace through GETTHISS’ website.
1. GETTHISS APPS SDN BHD of Companies is abusiness conglomeration (“GETTHISS”), each duly registered under the relevantlaws of Malaysia; and
2. The core business of GETTHISS is the provisionof digital online advertising with its own set of Rules and Regulations(“GETTHISS’ Rules and Regulations”); and
3. I am aware and fully understand GETTHISS’Rules and Regulations governing Marketplaces’ Programwhich include inter alia the following vis:-
3.1 not to encourage member Marketplacefrom other group or line to be my downline or to be a member of another orother companies whose core business is in direct conflict with GETTHISS’business; and
3.2 not to get unauthorizedaccess to other member Marketplaces’ account to carry out unethical or illegalactivities;
4. I am desirous of applying to be a Marketplacefor GETTHISS and hereby contractually confirm my acceptance of GETTHISS’ Rulesand Regulations throughout the tenure of my participation and involvement as a Marketplacefor GETTHISS; and
5. I hereby confirm that I have attainedlegally contractual age under the relevant laws of Malaysia to enter into this Agreement;and
6. I hereby understand that MarketplaceProgram owned by Getthiss Global Limited and Getthiss Apps Sdn Bhd as aAdevrtising Point seller.
7. I hereby confirm to buy the Advertising Pointin bulk refer on package offered in GETTHISS Marketplace Program under GetthissGlobal Limited.
8.I hereby confirm may return purchased Advertising Point within seven (7)days from the date purchased or date of registration and 20% charges will be imposefor admin fees to me.
9. I herebyconfirm if GETTHISS do not receive any email within seven (7) days of mailing ofthis return notice of Advertising Point, we shall presume that you have agreedand accept the purchase of Advertising Point and no further claim for refund toGETTHISS’.
10. I am aware GETTHISSreserves the right at any point of time to stop or withdraw or make changes forthe “promotion” and “gift” from GETTHISSincluding Getthiss Tokens Community (GTC) and Getthiss Turn Over (GTO) base onGETTHISS evaluation without prejudice.
11. In the event for whatever reason I am inbreach of GETTHISS’ Rules and Regulations at any time of my tenure as a Marketplacefor GETTHISS, I shall irrevocably accept whatever penalty and/or punishmentmeted out in that behalf by GETTHISS; and
12. I hereby aware that Marketplace Programand Getthiss business plan are not relate to any illegal investment program andGetthiss Apps Sdn Bhd are provider of online advertising platform.
13. In the meantime I accept the absoluteright of GETTHISS to reject this Application without the need to assign reasonstherefor.
Privacy Notice under the Personal DataProtection Act 2010
At Info GetthissApps Sdn Bhd, we treat and view your personal data seriously. In line with thePersonal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”), this Privacy Notice is issued toinform you in respect of your personal data (as defined below) (“PersonalData”) which is being and/or will be processed by or on behalf of us as well asto make you aware of your rights in this regard.
In the course ofyour dealings with Info Getthiss Apps Sdn Bhd and its authorized agents (hereincollectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”, as the case may be), we willrequest that you provide data and information about yourself by:
1. engaging us to provide services;
2. communicating or interactingwith us;
3. entering into any transactionswith us;
4. browsing or using our website;or
5. visiting our office,
you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by us or on our behalf. In this respect,the term “processing” shall have the meaning as prescribed in the Act, whichincludes (but not limiting to) collecting, recording, holding, storing andusing.
Description/Nature of Personal Data
Such PersonalData shall have the meaning as prescribed in the Act and it shall includeinformation about you, such as your name, age, identify card number, passportnumber, address, gender, date of birth, children basic details, marital status,occupation, income range, contact information, email address, employer, race,ethnic, nationality, life style preference and media preference.
Personal Datathat you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for,amongst others, the following purposes:
1. to enter into transactions(agreement or otherwise) with you for the purchase of services/products;
2. for the delivery of notices,services or products and the marketing of such services or products to you;
3. for user or customerrelationship management purpose;
4. such purposes as specificallyprovided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
5. conducting marketing and clientprofiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
6. our internal record keeping;
7. for collection of outstandingpayments;
8. for prevention of crime(including but not limited to fraud, money laundering and bribery);
9. meeting any legal or regulatoryrequirements relating to our provision of services and products and to makedisclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction,court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any of ouraffiliated companies and/or business partners;
10. purposes relating or incidentalto any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking,statistical analysis and customer satisfaction survey);
11. to enable us to send youinformation through email, telecommunication means (telephone calls or textmessages) or social media about products and services offered by selected thirdparties that we think may interest you but in doing so we maintain control overyour Personal Data and we will not disclose your Personal data to such thirdparties without your prior consent;
12. for post sales services, such ascustomer loyalty programs; and/or
13. for planning purposes inconnection with future products, new product launches and events includingpromotional events with our affiliated companies and business partners.
We may obtainyour Personal Data directly from you or your employer. In addition, we may alsoobtain your Personal Data from various other sources including but not limitedto the following sources:
1. agreements, forms and otherdocuments that you may have signed and/or provided to us and/or to which wehave access;
2. our business partners oraffiliates and/or other parties which we have dealings with;
3. at any events, seminars,conferences or talks held by us;
4. other legal means and/orsearches from the relevant governing authorities/bodies/agencies and/or creditreporting agencies and/or other bodies/agencies which are legally allowed tocollect, use and/or process your Personal Data; and/or
5. from the cookies used on ourwebsite.
Your Rights of Access and Correction
You may requestaccess to your Personal Data (at a prescribed fee), and/or correct yourPersonal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not current, ifnecessary. Any requests as well as any inquires or complaints in relation toyour Personal Data may be directed to our Customer Service at +6010-2826406 orat [email protected].
In the eventthat you do not approve of our use of your Personal Data for any other purposeapart from the purpose for which your information was provided to us, you mayinform us of this by writing to us at [email protected] , and we shalltake all reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
If we do notreceive any email from you within fourteen (14) days of our mailing of thisnotice, we shall presume that you have approved of our use of your PersonalData in accordance with this notice. However, please be rest assured that youwill be able to terminate this approval at any time.
Right to Limit Processing of Personal Data
Subject to suchrights and restrictions as prescribed under the Act, you may at any time limitthe processing of your Personal Data including the extent of the Personal Dataand/or the purpose for which it is being processed by giving notice in writingto us, delivered by hand or sent by registered post to us at our address at;
Getthiss Apps Sdn Bhd.
284 Jalan Haruan1, Oakland Industrial Park
70300 Seremban,Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
Meanwhile, wealso wish to state that the details/contents of Description/Nature of PersonalData (in Paragraph 2), Purposes (Paragraph 5) and Categories of persons thePersonal Data maybe disclosed to (Paragraph 6) are provided by you and that weare in no position to advise on the details/contents as those information areclosely related to your business/operation activity which are within yourexclusive domain.
Transfer of Personal Data
Where we considerit necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing orproviding any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer yourPersonal Data to another member of our Group or third party service or productproviders within or outside the country in which we are established, underconditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
Consequences of Failing to Supply PersonalData
Your PersonalData is voluntarily given to you. However, in order to fulfil certainconditions to enter into a contract, it is obligatory for you to provide thePersonal Data before any sales process can be completed.
The failure tosupply such Personal Data will:-
1. result in us being unable toprovide you with the notices, services and/or products requested;
2. affect your ability to enterinto any necessary agreement in relation to the purchase and/or use of ourproducts and/or services; and/or
3. result in us being unable toupdate you on our latest products, services, promotions, events and /orlaunches.
We may modifyand/or amend the terms of this Notice from time to time without prior notice byplacing the updated Notice at our website. Your continued using of our servicesor interaction or communication with us following such modifications oramendments to this Notice shall signify your acceptance of such modificationsor amendments.
Disclosure to 3rd Parties
Personal Dataprovided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent andauthorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the followingcategories of parties:-
1. any person to whom we arecompelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent orgovernment agency;
2. any of our related companies andsubsidiaries including those established in the future.
3. our business partners and onlineaffiliates that provide related services or products in connection with ourbusiness;
4. government agencies, statutoryauthorities and industry regulators;
5. our auditors, consultant,accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers;
6. our third party service orproduct providers as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate
We may requestyour assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data isprovided by you to us and you hereby agree to use your best endeavour to do so.
This PrivacyNotice is issued to all our valued customers/prospective customers, pursuant tothe requirements of the Act. If there is any conflict between the English andBahasa Malaysia versions of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Consent of Data Subject
1. subscribing to our newsletter;and/or
2. emailing us for any form of enquiry, support or correspondences.